Store Manager UK – West Midlands
Following a comprehensive training based on tools and the company’s products, your mission will be:
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls and emails directly with customers B2C and B2B.
- Prospect among B2B customers operating in carpentry (installation driveway gates, doors, gate openers, ..).
- Animate and develop customer loyalty (evaluate, advise, technical support).
- Follow up enquiries, quotes and negotiate with customers in respect of company’s objectives.
- Set up and manage B2B customer database.
- Report directly to Business Unit Manager of Group LABEL.
- Native English
- Strong commercial ability & skills.
- Mandatory experience in similar position for at least 3 years.
- Customer relationship management, teamwork, dedication, commitment and diligence.
- Sense of service, quality and results, and customer oriented.
- Dynamic, stress resistant & autonomous.
Terms & Conditions:
- Position in West Midlands.
- Fixed term contract.
- Commencing date: immediate.
- Attractive remuneration scheme according to profile and experiences (fixed + variable).
Please send your application to [email protected][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]